Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Announcements!


 


I'm Publishing My First Book!  ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ˜

                            (Jumps up and down and claps her hands)

I know I have told you all that I'm gonna start posting a chapter of the new story every 

other Friday, and I will do that, but I have still been writing it here on the computer for 

quite some time now. It's almost edited and when it's done, Mom will publish it!! 

I've never published a book before, so I'm sssupppppeeerrrr excited!

Feel free to post a comment! Have you ever published a book? What's it called? Were 

you excited?


Also.................I was looking through some people's blogs, and sometimes they have 

a giveaway, once they get to a certain amount of followers. So I thought, 

hmmmm.....................should I do a giveaway? I know my blog is new, but it might still be 

fun. Since I only have a few followers, I was thinking to wait 'till I at least fifty. 

Anyway, it was just an idea, but make sure to give my blog a 'follow' just in case! (: 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That’s so exciting!! Which book are you going to publish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to publish a book called Hadassah! Right now though, I am posting a chapter from it every other Friday. It's about love and forgiveness.
    I'm glad you stopped by Annika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! *Throws confetti*
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 5

C hapterFive The Lovingale I was actually the last one out. Felix said I was being dramatic, and maybe I was, but for a moment I stayed in t...