Saturday, July 31, 2021

Just some tidbits

     The Dawn of Freedom

Hello everyone! Here's a little summery of the new story TDOF.

Temperance Danielson is an ordinary twelve year old living in the 1700s. But when she is cast away from her home with her brother James, to be sold as a slave, how will they escape? Will they ever see their home again? 

"Go," Mother said. "Your father wants to sell you and your 

brother."

"What?" Temperance's eyes grew with fear. Father?

in a twist of events, Temperance and James are cast away, boarding a slave ship heading to America. 

"As long as we're together we'll be safe. James says."

But will they?

What if they get separated?

I hope this works out, since I'm really excited about it!

Anyways, a post will come out either very Monday or Wednesday. Well, that's about it!

--Elena

4 comments:

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 5

C hapterFive The Lovingale I was actually the last one out. Felix said I was being dramatic, and maybe I was, but for a moment I stayed in t...