Tuesday, September 10, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hello to anyone who is reading...

this  is officially the end of the Todd the Spectacular Posts!!! this book goes on for quite some time after this last chapter(look below) and if you have enjoyed this so far, keep a look out for when this book is published I will make another post. 

maybe this book isn't for you, or maybe you feel that it is! I hope you have enjoyed these posts each Tuesday! I will say, that these chapters I've posted are a bit dated, and if you do one day purchase the actual book, there will be quite a few changes. there's been editing, I've added a lot of random scenes, conversations, and so on.

but please keep your eyes open!

this has been really fun to share my story with you!

until next time--

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hello to anyone who is reading... this  is officially the end of the Todd the Spectacular Posts!!! this book goes on for quite some time aft...