Thursday, May 6, 2021

Story Ideas Anyone??????????????

 

Hey Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy friends!! (She says talking in a deep southern accent)

I recently (as you know) finished my book Hadassah, and now I'm 

postin' a chapter from that every other Friday. But.........................I was 

wondering if any of you have any ideas for either an ongoing 

story, or just a short one. 


Right now, I'm just posting a tip bit of 'Pirates of the North' just 

temporarily. I'll most likely finish it, but as in temporarily, I mean, 

it's not like THE story I'm writing. It's just kinda like a hold-me-over 

type of thing. (If you know what I mean) So PLEASE! If you have 

any ideas, let me know!!!


(By the way, don't feel pressured. If you come up with an idea, you 

can use it, or tell me, but it's fine either way.)


-Elena

6 comments:

  1. If you have Pinterest it’s fun to look at writing prompts and write something off of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't have a Pinterest..................but I use my mom's name a lot.
      Also, I've seen a writing prompt on Beth in boots, but I never understood what it is actually.
      Care to explain? It sounds fun!

      Delete
    2. Ummm, you just look at it and either write something inspired by it or something like that :)

      Delete
  2. Here are some story ideas. ;)
    1. A story about magical object. (Necklace, wand, etc.)
    2. A story centered around a plot to dethrone a king or queen. (Which could either be about stopping the dethroning from happening, or told from the point of view of the ones who want to dethrone the king or queen).
    3. A story about a fairy princess going to the human world. (Or the other way around a human princess visiting the fairy world).

    I hope you like my ideas :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quinley, those are Great ideas!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 5

C hapterFive The Lovingale I was actually the last one out. Felix said I was being dramatic, and maybe I was, but for a moment I stayed in t...