Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Twenty years later: A letter to my future self.

 Hi everyone! Recently, I was nominated to do a Twenty Years later, letter 

to myself. I was nominated by Quinley, and I thought, "What a great 

idea!"

Also, I just wanted to say, "Thanks Gauri, for the great idea! Writing a 

letter to my future self sounds really fun!


So, here it is:

Dear Elena,

I hope you haven't done anything stupid, recently. It's weird reading a letter 

from the future, right? Also, are you still dreaming of becoming an 

Author/Artist? 

Well, I have great news: You did it. Really. You did succeed, although had a few 

mistakes along the way, such as publishing a book with ten editions. 

(Whoops)

But you still persevered. And even though, I'm telling you this, Don't ever give up, 

or give second best. Always put your all in everything you do. And yes, you did

succeed in becoming an Author and an Artist, but that didn't mean you never

failed. I want you to know, that even if it sounds weird coming from yourself, you

still need to stand up, when you fall. And by the way, you can't stand up, if you

don't fall.

Sincerely, 

Me

I nominate: 

Annika Lorraine

Beth in Boots

Liberty

Meri Greenleaf 

& Damara




4 comments:

  1. This was so fun to read. :) I really enjoyed the voice you gave future you. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I enjoyed reading yours too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was a lovely letter! Hope you become a great author ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gauri! That was so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 5

C hapterFive The Lovingale I was actually the last one out. Felix said I was being dramatic, and maybe I was, but for a moment I stayed in t...