Friday, June 25, 2021

Presenting..........Hadassah!

 Hi everyone! I am very excited to announce, that today, my book 

officially became live on amazon.

Here's the link:

Hadassah

I started Hadassah first, but the editing took soooo long. So, while it was being edited, I wrote a short story, that I already announced, which was the Great Adventures. 

That is more for kids, but Hadassah was written for older people, I guess. I was trying to make it a little deep.

However, even though it was edited, there might be a few mistakes, but I've decided to just ignore them. My short story is now up to four editions............Kinda embarrassing, but I'm sure the mistakes will slowly disappear in my books, over time as I get older.

Anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...