Thursday, March 25, 2021

For Fun........

 Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know, that in the 'For Fun' page, that will 

show all different things such as, poems I like, songs, short stories that don't really have any meaning, 

and just some fun blogposts. 


 In the other pages, (Mysteries, Adventure, Faith & Christianity, and Growing up,) there will

probably be just stories, unlike 'Faith & Christianity' which will sometimes share poems or a 

nice passage from the Bible, that's comforting, hopeful, or something like that. 


Well, that's all there is for now, I hope this cleared things up a bit!


-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...