Monday, March 29, 2021

Story Suggestions?

Hello! 

I was thinking about starting a story, as well as the one I'm doing now. That 

way I can have two chapters coming out every week, and if someone isn't 

Interested in 'Prince and Princess of Ireland, at least they'll have something else. 


      I've been thinking about doing a mystery story. Does any of you have any 

suggestions?

If so, please share in the comments!

      Also, one day in the future I want to start a series called, 'Child of the 

King.' I've been thinking about that for about a year. Each story is about a 

different girl, with her own  tragedy or problem, and one day they all meet up 

with each other. 

If you have any ideas about that, feel free to let me know.


-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...