Sunday, May 9, 2021

Just a small post..........

Hi Friends!

I know this is gonna sound kinda weird, but I think I should tell you what POTN is supposed to be about, only because I was thinking, what if you help me write the story! (Do NOT feel pressured) 


What if every week or one of us writes a chapter? And yeah, it's kinda weird, but just in case anyone wants to, let me know!!


Also, since it's only gone up to chapter two, we could just start over, or we could just change the name, if you don't like pirates!


But anyway, it was just an idea. But if any of you feel up to writing a chapter, 

feel free to leave a comment!


P.S.

I was wondering, would you rather have me post a chapter of Hadassah every Friday, or every other Friday? It's completely up to you!



2 comments:

  1. I have an idea. I like where POTN is going, but I think it would be really cool if you did a choose your own adventure scenario. Where you post two options of where the story could go, and we (the readers) choose one and you write it. :D

    I hope you like my idea,
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...