Monday, September 13, 2021

Announcement..

 Hi everyone!I just wanted to announce that  The Dawn of Freedom will be published very soon and will be available on amazon, and also that the next story will be,





Heart of Courage!!

Try to see past the 9 WORDS sign on it. that was by accident....

I'm really excited for this one, and I hope it turns out! It's based in medieval times and is an adventure story. 

Anyway, that was all. But here's the final cover for dawn of freedom.



And here's another cover that I may never actually write, but I still think it's fun to design them(: I wrote some for this story, but 

I
never got around to finishing it.
That's all for today!
-Elena


2 comments:

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...