Monday, September 27, 2021

Catalina

 Hi everyone! The Dawn of freedom Is soon to be published, therefore I am going to stop posting it on here.

Also..........

Our Cat had kittens today!!!!







Catalina 
Last night after church, I heard a faint meowing. I looked under my bed and a kitten was in the process of coming out! Two more were there too, but sadly one of them didn't make it.
now we have two baby kittens, and I don't currently have a picture of them, but once they're cleaned up and ready, I'll be sure to post them!
We still don't know for sure if more is stuck inside her because her stomach is still hugE! We're hoping to deliver all the kittens our safely.
Well anyways, that's all!

Has your cat ever had kittens?

--Elena 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...