Thursday, November 11, 2021

Just a little post

 Hello ya'll!! Today, I finished my very first novel! It is 

the one I am posting on here! It is total of 366 pages. 

Anyway, this post wasn't all that important, but I just 

thought I'd throw that out there!

Also, here's some things that have been happening 

around our place. (I couldn't get the pictures to work.

Sorry.)

1. My sister bought a car!

2. I finished my sixth book

3. We're moving! We're not sure where, though......

4. Our kittens are selling fast. Someone is going to

Buy our girl soon.❤❤❤❤

That's all! Have a great day

-Elena 




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your novel! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley! And good luck with your book!(: I can't wait to read it!

      Delete

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 8 Stars

ChapterEight Stars I was back in the Lovingale. Henry was somewhere upstairs with Felix, and Claudia was with me. There wasn’t much furnitur...