Wednesday, November 3, 2021

What I've been doing

 Hellooo!

I know know I haven't been posting that long, so I decided to do a post on what I've been up to!


Books I've read recently: 

STORM by Bill Bright and Jack Cavanaugh

Rating it 10 out of 10

I loved this book! 

There was a part where the lady Annabelle pretends to be nice to them and that was a little weird, but other than that it was great.

Queen Sheba's Ring

I actually haven't finished this yet, but so far its good.

A Greater Purpose

10 out of 10

This was a great adventurous book that kept me entertained.

Give me Liberty or Give me Death

This would be 9\10 

I loved this book a lot. It did get a little boring when they'd have conversations about the wars, but besides that I liked it.

Movies/Shows

When Hope Calls

This was pretty good, A lot of parts were really dumb or painfully awkward. It was entertaining though.

Little House on the Prairie!! We watch this almost every day. Some episodes are hilarious.

This is my favorite show in the whole world!

Today we watched a really sad episode called Look Back to Yesterday.

We are about to watch When Calls the Heart but haven't yet.

We've found out that Mom is pregnant! She'll be due on March 5th!

That's about it!

Enjoy your day




2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your reviews of those books, Give me Liberty or Give me Death sounds like a good book. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all these books, though one day I’ll do a more detailed review.
    And yes, Give me Liberty was a very good book.
    -Elena

    ReplyDelete

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 5

C hapterFive The Lovingale I was actually the last one out. Felix said I was being dramatic, and maybe I was, but for a moment I stayed in t...