Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Just wanted to say...

 hey everyone! for those of you reading, or interested in this book, check out my Todd the Spectacular Section on this blog! I have just uploaded some photos of my characters and there you will find, links to each available chapter, some facts about my characters, quotes that go along with the story, and more! and once this book is published I will stop posting chapters and I will put a link to the book on the section.

also, I have just did a "ten facts" about Annabelle, so please, click on this link right here, scroll down, and check it out!

that's all! and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hello to anyone who is reading... this  is officially the end of the Todd the Spectacular Posts!!! this book goes on for quite some time aft...