Friday, April 9, 2021

Heads Up!

Hello Again! 

Today I won't be posting a chapter, but from now on, instead of posting a chapter every Wednesday and Friday it's just going to be every Friday. I don't want it to be hard to catch up with, and most days I am very busy. 

With the next story (series) I'll be writing, it will only be once every two weeks, because the chapters will be longer, and more well written. (A bit for older ones, such as ten or eleven up.....) 

Also, I know I said there will be chapters every Friday, but some Fridays, it just might a short story, or both. I don't want to only include chapters for long ongoing stories, I also want to include some stories with no chapters, that are just fun to read.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...