Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Kyla's Journey (The End)

 P a r t   Se v e n

   -S E C R ET’ S   R E V E A L E D- 

Kyla had been staying with Rachel for more than two weeks. Kyla never thought to tell Rachel the truth. But she knew she would have to one day one way or another. She couldn’t sleep right, and her appetite was gone. 

One day, Kyla woke up and saw Rachel sitting at the table looking through the newspaper. Suddenly she stopped and stared at the paper before her.

Missing Girl

Name: Kyla Morrison 

Age: 14

“K-kyla. Is this you?” She held up the picture of her in the newspaper. “I don’t understand.” Rachel said. 

Tears trickled down Kyla's face. She couldn’t bear it a moment longer. She dashed out the door and down the street, before Rachel could do anything. 

“Kyla wait!”

Kyla ran to the nearest bus stop and snuck in without paying any money.

She felt miserable. She had been away from home for months now. She felt like a whole different person. She had cut her hair so no one would notice her. She was also wearing different clothes, Rachel had given her because her old ones were ripped and stained. 

Why am I doing this to myself? 

She decided it was time to go home. Her face was wet with tears as she looked at the window. Then she saw something. A cop talking to Rachel, holding a newspaper and pointing to the picture of Kyla. That’s how I’ll get home! I can go home!

“Please sir, I need to get off!”

She hopped off the bus when it parked, and ran to the police. 

“Please sir! I’m Kyla! Please take me home!” The cop looked at Kyla, who was crying, and then at the paper. He smiled and called someone to tell her parents, “we found the missing girl.”


P a r t  E i g h t 

-H O M E-

Kyla returned home and her family was in tears. Mica ran to her and hugged her. “Why did you leave?” She said crying. Her parents gave her a long hug. 

After that, Kyla found out that Mom and Dad had been living together all this time when Kyla was away. They had found God and had been praying for her

"God protected you darling." Kyla was amazed her dad would ever say that.

       Kyla cried tears of joy when they told her they decided to be married again.

As for Rachel, she came and met Kyla’s family, and she became a life—long family friend. 

And best of all, Kyla became a christian.

The End










No comments:

Post a Comment

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...