Friday, April 30, 2021

Prince & Princess.........

Hi everyone!

I was recently reading over my stories, 'P&POI' and I feel like it's a little too much comedy and fun conversations. 

(I love writing conversations and playful arguments(: )

I also feel like there's not enough descriptive parts, and not enough growth in the characters, meaning, they're kinda supposed to grow up sooner or later and mature.

So, what I'm trying to do is, make the chapters a little longer, with smaller words, and make it a little more serious.

I'm hoping to one day, rewrite this entire thing and make it into a novel, so this is kinda just temporary. (I say kinda a lot. Sorry.)

Just wanted to let you all know!

-Elena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...