Monday, August 30, 2021

Helloooooooooooooo

 Hello everyone! 

I think I may be stopping Alberta for a few reasons.

one, is that I'm honestly getting really bored and I wouldn't be surprised if you were too.

two, is that I just finished my other book, so I've been busy designing a cover and other stuff, 

but I'm also in the process of writing a different book called Buried Treasure.

I don't really know what's to happen to Alberta, I was just thinking she would learn to read and then....I'm out of ideas.

I'm hoping The Dawn of Freedom will be a success. in category's, it is

drama

emotional parts

adventure

historical

and finding God

if you have any opinions about TDOF feel free to leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Todd the Spectacular Chp. 7 Averdeene

ChapterSeven Averdeene I came into town that day, Charlie pulling me around like I was his rag doll. It made me feel important and I admit t...